E-Discovery Litigation Services – Electronically Stored Information
Electronic data discovery or e-Discovery is a complex and intricate process. Exigent has the unique ability to advise and assist clients on all of their e-discovery needs in an evolving organisation.
Overview of e-Discovery services:
Exigent works alongside several law firms, corporates and document review platform vendors globally, delivering seamless litigation and e-Discovery support to in-house teams. This is supported by well-defined processes and document reviewers having broad industry knowledge in legal discovery.
e-Discovery support extends from consultation at the data collection, preservation and processing stage; first and second-level document review and analysis, through to the production phase in discovery proceedings and/or regulatory investigations. We also support law firms’ and corporates’ internal document management projects.
- Expert e-Discovery consultation
- On-site and virtual data collection
- ESI data pre-processing
- ESI data processing
- Hard-copy documents: scanning and objective coding
- Early case assessment
- Analytics and Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
- Managed document review
- An end-to-end litigation support service to ensure cost control, efficiency and high quality defensible results
- Significant cost savings
- Access to expert consultancy and advice in legal discovery
- A discovery management team averaging 20 years of experience, comprising lawyers, corporate legal assistants, litigation support managers, project managers and technologists
- Defensible collections processes
- Single point of contact for all e-Discovery needs
- Reach and experience within all jurisdictions