In an exclusive article in The Times Brief, Exigent CEO and founder David Holme addresses the future of the legal industry and the impact technology is bound to have on traditional law firm models and in-house legal departments.
Entitled “Sound and fury of legal services technology will soon become substance”, the article analyses the key ingredients in the imminent technology shift:
- Small players with ROI-savvy projects, rather than global giants will bring about real innovation,
- Competition will contribute to bigger savings,
- Overvalued, yet game-changing tech start-ups will generate good returns for smart investors,
- Legal decisions will be driven by data,
- All departments (legal, finance, procurement and more) will converge to use the same set of data for better decision-making,
- The ability to have access to and analyze cross-departmental homogenous data will add 2 per cent to a company’s bottom line.
For a more in-depth and forward-looking analysis of the impact of technology in the legal market, read David Holme’s “Time to spring forward: A new dawn for the legal market”
To know more about how Exigent can help you to add 2 per cent to your bottom line contact us today