Terms and Conditions
This Website is owned and operated by Exigent.
Please read the terms carefully before you use this Website. Your use of this Website confirms that you accept these terms. If you do not agree to these terms you must not use this Website.
You may only use this Website in accordance with these Website terms and conditions. In particular, you agree to use this Website only for lawful and proper purposes and:
- Not to post or transmit to or from this Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive or otherwise unlawful, and more generally any material that is unlawful or objectionable
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe our intellectual property rights or those of third parties
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that infringes the privacy rights of any third party
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may be technically harmful (such as computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- Not to alter or modify or attempt to alter or modify any part of this Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, we own all of the intellectual property rights for this Website and all of the content published on it.
Access to the Website does not grant you any right over the intellectual property for the Website or its content.
All trademarks, logos, logotypes, images, illustrations, databases, design elements, graphics, sounds, videos and more generally all content are protected by intellectual property law and may not be reproduced, copied, represented, modified, published, transmitted, sold or adapted in any way, in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever, without prior and written authorisation from us.
This includes the Website’s structure and layout through the underlying software code.
Please note that this prohibition includes, but is not limited to, techniques such as web scraping or the use of robots for the purpose of data extraction or reproduction of any material from the Website, including offers on products or services presented on the Website, in particular for commercial purposes.
If you breach any of these terms, you automatically lose the right to use this Website and you must immediately destroy any material downloaded or printed from the Website.
The Entente Cordiale reserves the right to hold you civilly and criminally liable, and may any legal take legal action it deems appropriate, including proceedings for infringement.
- The information on the Website is provided on the understanding that it is for informational use only and does not constitute advice. It should not be relied upon when making any decision.
- The information on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website. There could be technical inaccuracies or typing errors and all liability arising from such is disclaimed as far as is permitted by law.
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Website and do not represent that use of the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for and will not accept any liability in respect of their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any agreement with or endorsement of any content contained on such websites.
We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind or nature, whether direct, indirect or consequential, foreseen or unforeseen, in connection with your use of the Website, or your full or partial inability to access the Website.
We exclude all and any liability for any amount or kind of loss or damage that a user or a third party may suffer (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of income, revenue or profit, data, contract, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether as a result of a fault, a contract or otherwise, in connection with this Website or in any way or in any connection with the use, inability to use or the results from this Website, including but not limited to, loss or damage caused by or as a result of viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud; or
(c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England & Wales and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts