Contract management services
It’s more important than ever to ensure contract management is carried out as comprehensively as possible. Organisations need to ensure they’ve optimised their contractual obligations to prevent potential issues further down the line.
Some of the key benefits of perfectly orchestrated contracts include:
- The ability to leverage business intelligence
- Avoiding risk or compliance events
- Quickly respond to critical business needs
With so much riding on this pivotal aspect of business management, it’s little wonder companies are turning to trained professionals to guarantee every detail of a contract has been addressed. It’s for this reason Exigent have developed technology which is able to rapidly, efficiently and professionally generate flawless contractual documentation for businesses.
This streamlined service blends together advanced technology, contract management software and human intelligence to produce legal documents which will ensure you’re loophole-free for the length of a contract. This fantastic innovation, known as Chameleon, will save both time and stress for all users.
Chameleon Contract Management
Exigent have utilised Chameleon to become a leading name in the world of contract management. This incredible service comes with a wide range of benefits. Just some of the ways your business will prosper with its use include:
- Improved risk mitigation
- Increased revenue and profitability
- Improved customer and vendor relationships
- Compliance with obligations
- Accessing specialist contract lifecycle management skills
Making use of specialist drafting, workflow processes and management, Chameleon offers enterprises the confidence of knowing their contracts are air-tight, whilst eliminating the need to spend hours checking over every detail.
Scan over the core features below to better understand exactly what it is this incredible product will offer users:
- Playbooks for contract negotiation
- The ability to compare clauses for text, as well as context (using key meta data information)
- Automated document assembly for form-based contracts
- Seamless contract workflow management
- Clear transfer of tasks between departments
- Real-time visibility of pending tasks
- Comprehensive contract repository with global search capability
- Automatic alerts and reminders
- Single view of counterparty obligations
But it’s not just these features of Chameleon software which companies can prosper from. Exigent have developed three separate modules which all offer their own benefits. Let’s now take a closer look at what these add-ons provide, and how they could help your business.
This particular tool allows users to quickly draft a contract, with the use of automatic generation features. You’ll be able to sign and execute simple features with ease, while the DocBuilder software is customisable to your specific needs.
Ultimately, this tool allows you to cut a lot of time out of the contract drafting process, without compromising quality. It also provides stakeholders with a template to build their own contracts on their own while still applying to legal department standards.
Some of the key features include:
- Quick data population – Capturing all necessary data in an instant
- Customisation – Edit what you want to include in each contract
- DocuSign integration – Allowing someone to sign or send a fully executed contract without the need to print it off
With the addition of the DocBuilder feature, companies can save time and money, while also mitigating risk. This handy system is a lifesaver for enterprises looking to ensure cracks don’t appear in the future.
Chameleon Obligation Management
This feature serves as the central hub for the management of all contracts and corresponding obligations. Utilising a cloud-based system (SaaS), Chameleon obligation management can fine tune your contracts, as well as providing you with customisable reporting functions to monitor progress. It also offers handy alerts, letting you know if and when action needs to be taken.
This model can impact several aspects of a business:
- Boost revenue – Streamlining all processes
- Better efficiency – Improving control over all aspects of the contract
- Mitigate risk – Constantly monitor what’s happening to ensure you stay on top of things
Key features of this tool include:
- A secure system with central contract repository
- Compliance management to ensure your obligations are managed and tracked
- Alerts and notifications to raise awareness of issues
- Tracking linked to milestones and key points
We’re keen to ensure contracts run smoothly, which is why Exigent will also provide customers with a friendly 24/7 support service. Get in contact with us if you have any issues you might want an answer to.
This system steps in and effectively operates as a project manager for most contracts you’ve signed. It will let you know what needs addressing, how things are progressing and the success of the partnership to that point.
Insight is arguably the most important additional tool in the Chameleon range – providing a detailed analysis of each and every contract you sign. Data is taken from the contract and channelled back to you. The aim of this service is to make it easy to quickly respond to any problems and make authoritative decisions.
The service offers a variety of incredibly useful features:
|Set Alerts||Dashboards and Reports||Customize|
|When coupled with Chameleon Obligation|
Management, Chameleon Insight can create one-time
or recurring reminders by date, or associate them
with milestones like contract end dates.
|You can analyze data to get work done.||Different roles in your organization|
need different types of data. Executives
and other business users get customized information they need, at a glance,
|Searchable Repository||Key Performance Indicator||Visibility and Control|
|When coupled with Chameleon Obligation Management, you can put everything in one place, discover more reports faster and cross-reference with ease.||Ensure peak performance of your team and your contracts.||Put your staff in a stronger negotiating position by allowing them to see only what they need to see, when needed.|
If you’d like to make the most of Chameleon Insight, or any of the handy tools which the service offers, get in contact with Exigent as soon as you can. With contract management taken care of for you, you’ll find time to focus on other core areas of your business.